Believe it or not, the season resumes this coming Sunday, September 20, 2020 with limited action as our baseball fields open back up.
New regulations. All players must adhere to the new Miami Dade County public parks mandate:
- All players and coaches must wear a mask at all times. This includes players and umpires on the field of play and players and coaches in the dugouts.
- No attendance permitted. No family, no friends, no fans. Only players and coaches permitted at Miami Dade County public parks.
- Players and coaches must maintain the social distancing at all times to the extent possible.
- All players and coaches must wash hands before and after games.
- Any player or coach appearing sick or ill will be disqualified and must leave the facility immediately. Failure to do so will result in the game being suspended immediately.
- Players must use their own helmets.
- No spitting permitted while at the public parks.